Our working relationships are fee for service based and can provide you with the following benefits:
- Reviewing your Workcover industry classification,
- Compliance with legislation,
- Assisting your understanding of current and future premiums,
- Assessing and managing your risks,
- Providing claims management ,
- Providing return to work plans for your employees,
- Providing advice about OH&S compliance and injury management,
- Providing strategic planning for implementing and measuring change,
- Providing alternative risk control strategies, and
- Assisting you achieve sustained performance improvement.
Make sure you have adequate cover
At Nadic, we understand that every client is unique; our brokers listen to our clients to understand what’s important before tailoring a best-fit workers compensation package. With our industry experience, access to leading insurers, and risk management and negotiation skills, we can take care of your risks for you, from reviewing and identifying your exposures, to quoting and claims management.
If you would like more information, please contact us.