Professional indemnity insurance for stockbroking professionals
Nadic has access to professional indemnity cover specifically written to address the risk exposures inherent in operating in capital markets. As a leading insurance broker for the financial industry, we can help your brokerage improve performance and instill confidence by identifying and managing your exposures, such as:
- Breach of client investment agreement
- Mismanagement of funds resulting in underperformance
- Breach of disclosure rules
- Failure to disclose conflicts of interest
- Failure to execute client orders timely or accurately
- Agents acting outside of their authority
- Misleading or deceptive research reports, and
- Unit pricing errors.
Risk management services that support stockbrokers
Adequate cover is necessary for a firm’s financial integrity and investor protection within the highly dynamic securities industry. We can provide risk management services that cover a brokerage’s exposures beyond professional risks, including:
- Duties of directors; covered with directors and officers liability,
- Liabilities arising as an employer; covered with employment practices liability, and
- Losses arising from third party and employee fraud.
Make sure you have adequate cover
At Nadic, we understand that every client is unique; our brokers listen to our clients to understand what’s important before tailoring a best-fit risk management and insurance plan.
We deliver results for our stock broking clients by personally-brokering each insurance contract with several specialist insurers, all of whom have in-house legal claims management expertise. Nadic is dedicated to providing easy-to-understand and streamlined premium options for the securities industry. If you would like more information, please contact us.