Mining and allied
At Nadic, we’ve spent over 10 years focusing on providing excellence and leadership on risk and insurance issues facing the mining and allied sector. We’re committed to the sector, and in particular to contractors in the Hunter Valley.
Typically our clients are large to medium sized companies with local ownership, or subsidiaries of international companies with autonomy for risk management and insurance purchase decisions.
Our clients include:
- mine owners,
- manufacturing plants of coal washeries, and
- a number of national and international suppliers and contractors to the coal industry.
We have specialist capabilities which include:
- risk identification, evaluation and strategic planning,
- pre-tender agreement review and advisory services,
- specific clause and liability risk negotiation with insurers,
- workers compensation and case management support,
- mining construction and development, production plant and equipment insurances and related business interruption risks,
- international liability placements,
- claims assistance and management services,
- risk retention advice, and
- employee benefits consulting and insurance.