Cover for IT professionals
Trust Nadic to help cover your professional risks
If you or your employees provide professional services involving specialised knowledge or expertise such as advice, design, consultancy, opinion or analysis, you need professional indemnity protection. Without it, you may be held liable for your actions and can face costly legal expenses and damages. This is because your customers rely on your professional advice, and so they can hold you responsible for a loss and pursue you for damages.
Nadic’s liability cover for the IT industry allows professionals to provide customers with the many opportunities and benefits that new technologies offer, such as cloud computing and software-as-a-service, without the liability risks that can come with providing professional advice.
As a dedicated broker for the IT sector, we understand the demands of this industry and have designed and negotiated specialist insurance cover with leading Australian insurers. Our IT liability insurance is easy-to-understand cover designed to suit IT businesses at a cost-effective premium.
In particular, Nadic’s IT liability cover includes:
- combined professional indemnity and public liability cover for IT businesses starting from $12 per week,
- premiums personally brokered between several leading Australian insurers,
- comprehensive cover designed to suit the needs of both small and large IT companies,
- expert insurance advice and support with a dedicated broker – so you can focus on growing your business,
- full service brokerage including income protection, life insurance, travel insurance, business insurance, and
- cyber insurance distribution partnerships available.
A personal broker to manage your insurance needs
We’re a smart choice for IT businesses. We set ourselves apart by understanding that each client is unique; our personal brokers listen to our clients to understand what’s important before tailoring a best-fit solution.
We deliver results for IT clients by personally-brokering each insurance contract with several leading Australian insurers. This means a working relationship with Nadic provides you with the kind of confidence required to grow, to innovate, to take on the big jobs, and to know that we have your back. Above all, we keep it simple. Nadic is dedicated to providing easy-to-understand and streamlined premium options for the IT Industry.
Let’s start a conversation…
Download our IT industry brochure.