We have expertise and experience with arranging and servicing insurance solutions specifically for owners and operators of:
- retirement villages,
- nursing homes,
- aged care hostels, and
- home and community service providers for the elderly.
Our health and aged care solutions focus on the following five key areas:
1. Property insurance:
- industrial special risk insurance,
- engineering plant insurance, and
- electronic equipment insurance.
2. Liability insurance:
- combined general liability insurance.
3. Professional lines insurance:
- professional indemnity insurance,
- directors and officers insurance, and
- fidelity guarantee insurance.
4. Workers compensation insurance:
- managing claims,
- developing return to work strategies for employees,
- responding to wage audits,
- compliance with OH&S legislation amendments,
- work with insurers on matters of concern, and
- premium forecasting and wage declaration audits.
5. Best practice risk assessment:
At Nadic, we work with insurers and risk engineers to complement the policies, procedures and general risk management measures you have in place to retain your aged care facilities certification and accreditation. We identify potential gaps in existing practices covering property, liability and OH&S and recommend ways to reduce them, ensuring best practice is maintained.